Hey, it’s Jason (the founder of DIYtrades).
I’m a trader, site builder, course creator, book-reader, husband, and daddy.
So glad you’ve stopped by to read this page.
Here are a few more Very Important Facts you need to know:
- I spent six years in the active Army, two of those years were in Afghanistan and Iraq. That makes me a war veteran. 🙂
- Back in my day I was an incredible technical support specialist and worked at places like CitiCards, AT&T, Fidelity, and SS&C. PS. I’m still incredible at delivering outstanding customer service.
- I alternate between tea and coffee as part of my morning ritual.
- I get to the gym at least 4x per week, or brisk run in the neighborhood, and maintain a healthy (mostly high fat, low carb) diet.
- I practice Intermittent Fasting (IF) daily.
- I have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, YoutubeTV, Disney+, Amazon Prime, Apple TV+…..doesn’t everyone.
- I live in Jacksonville, Florida
Becoming a Profitable Trader
I started trading in 2011, and I have spent the past nine years fine-tuning my ability to be a consistently profitable trader.
DIYtrades is a place where my goal is to share what I know to help others trade for a living.
There’s more, but I’ll write that some other time.